Your ATM sees your customers more than you do. Make sure that your ATM represents your company image as well as your staff does. Our customers have found that asking existing janitorial staff or employees to maintain outside and off site equipment has been problematic from a quality and logistics standpoint. ATM Detailing can offer you a cleaning solution that is cost effective and consistently superior.
- ATM cleaning entails the removal of dirt, grime, and black marks from cars
- Cleaning and polishing of the ATM face and keys
- Paint and tape residue removal
- Graffiti removal
- Removal of unapproved signage
- Washing of kiosks, huts, and bunkers
- Waxing of automotive paint kiosks
ATM Detailing has experience with all types of units and locations: inside C-stores, airports, office buildings, drive-ups, and off site drive up kiosks. We work with our clients to create a service schedule that meets their needs and keeps the equipment always looking good. As part of this service, we provide you with feedback on the condition of your units and immediately escalate for your review anything unusual, such as damage and security issues.